Reload this Page >

Milliseme Hotel Paris

Search

Milliseme Hotel Paris

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Suzie

Milliseme Hotel Paris

Can anyone give me feedback pro or con on the Milliseme Hotel on Rue Jacob in Paris?<BR>I'm going to Paris for 10 days in May, and some of the hotels I know about are already booked for some of the time I'll be there. I hate to change hotels while in Paris as it is so much of a hassle. This hotel sounds very nice and I like the St. Germain area. But I would love to hear from someone who has stayed there. Thanks!

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Susan

There are quite a few postings re: the MILLESIME. You may not have found any due to the misspelling.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Kay

I have a friend that stayed there over Christmas and she liked it, but said the room she had was very small. I think she went for the least expensive room.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Kathy

Suzie, If you can get a room at this late date,grab it!! Charming hotel in prime area of the 6th. Rooms are small, but so are most rooms on the left bank- unless you pay for "deluxe" room. I have stayed here and at their "sister" hotel, the D'aubusson, in the same area. Have a wonderful time!!

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 04:06 PM
JOdy

we stay there all the time and love it for the service and the staff. We do however book a deluxe room. I have not seen the regular rooms but most rooms in paris are small in comparison to US rooms. There is not that much price difference between the 2 so go for larger if still available.<BR>SUPER location, at least for us!