Reload this Page >

Hotel Calzaiuoli

Search

Hotel Calzaiuoli

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 09:56 AM
James

Hotel Calzaiuoli

Has anyone recently stayed at the Hotel Calzaiuoli in Florence? I did a search for this and the only response was from 1998. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this hotel. <BR>Thanks, <BR>James

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:18 AM
mh

james - <BR> <BR>I stayed at the calzaiuoli in october. The hotel's location is excellent, central to many of the main sites. <BR> <BR>It is between the duomo (a couple of blocks away, i think) and the palazzo vecchio and within very easy walking distance to those places and orsanmichele, the uffizi, ponte vecchio, the bargello and the medici palace. The accademia, santa croce and the pitti palace are further but still within walking distance. <BR> <BR>The hotel itself seemed fine (i didn't spend much time there). Our room was medium in size and clean, as was the bathroom. Had a decent view, too. <BR> <BR>Hope this helps.

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 08:53 PM
james

Thank you so much- just wanted to know if it was a good hotel and sounds like it will do just fine. Thanks again.

Old Jan 30th, 2003, 04:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone since 2001? It gets great reviews on Venere, the location is good, the pictures look very good, and the price is good in the low season (about $130 Euros). Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 10:12 AM
rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Topping this solely to get a message to Andrea_expat.<BR><BR>Your web hosting question got deleted, but then it was restored by someone (not me) and I posted my answer to your question.<BR><BR>your original question is there, but of course, you annot retrieve it by clicking on your name, since it is a &quot;re-quote&quot; of your post. but you can find it by clicking on my name, since I posted to it afterwards,<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>[email protected]<BR>