COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Honeymoon

Old Mar 15th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Original Poster

Honeymoon

I am suppose to be researching a honeymoon in Hawaii but I am so drawn to France. I have been to France twice, once backpacking when I was 18 and broke and then about ten years later when I had a little more money and each time it was the best trip of my life. There is something about just walking around in Paris that wakes me up!!! I love everything about it!
Anyway, we have been researching Hawaii and then Costa Rica but I don't feel inspired so.. now I am considering France for the last two weeks in Auguest. Can anyone recommend a honeymoon hotel for Paris and maybe other cites to visit? I'm looking for something that combines my love for history and art and his love for outdoor adventure. Thanks!!!
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 04:52 PM
rex

Venice, Trento, Lake Garda and northern Italy. your biggest trouble will be not enough time. If you have eight days or more, spend two thirds of them in northern Italy. Fly volareweb.com between the two. Try to get an open jaw ticket into France, out of Italy. Into and out of London could work also as there are very cheap flights between London and many points in France or Italy.

Or fly into Milan, rent a car, and drive up over the Queyras for a quick two day France "fix" in the Alps, and then stay all the rest in Italy.

Whatever your decisions, congratulations on your new life in marriage... and...

Best wishes,

Rex
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 04:54 PM
rex

P.S, Not sure what made you post this same question only 45 minutes after you posted it the first time, but if you are unsure as to how to find your question (to see if you got answers), just click on your own name.
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 04:55 PM
rex

Oh, that was _two_ minutes apart. Something that I am sure you didn't realizing you were doing, no doubt...
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 04:25 AM
rex

You now have some responses on your _other_ thread as well: http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...2&tid=34483904