Honeymonn destination in Februaury 2012

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

M confused for a honeymoon destination in february2012 , around10th of feb. My fiancee wants to go to europe only . want some place romantic for a place, nice restaurants, beaches or somewhere i can go for lobg drives 2. suggest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:33 AM

www.hoteldelfino.com

www.amalfiweb.com

www.eurocheapo.com

Will be the warmest part of Italy

and quite beautiful lots to see and do...

Congrats!
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:50 AM

Feb really isnt beach weather anywhere in Europe, except maybe the Canary Islands off Spain (you would have to check on that I dont know for sure).

As for romance, I dont think you can beat Paris or Venice! You dont say how long your trip will be but in Feb I would focus mostly on cities as the countryside wont be in bloom and you are likely to get some rain and even mist/fog. You may get balmy sunny days, but its impossible to tell.

If you are looking for sunny warm weather you may want to push the trip until April/May...
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 04:37 AM

And if you want beaches, you might want to try the Caribbean. Europe is not mild in February. But as jamikins says, Paris is always romantic.
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:17 AM

Paris is always super romantic but you have to like winter weather.

Ifyou want beach weather you have to head for the Carib or east asis - it doen;t exist in europe in the winter.
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:28 AM

You really need to ignore qwovadis's post. It can snow in the Amalfi in February.

You also really need to get back together with your fiance and discuss which kind of cold European honeymoon she would prefer: The plush ski and spa resorts of the high mountains -- many of which have delicious food -- or the glittering cities with all their indoor attractions and fantastic architecture, plus some very nice food indeed. Paris is nice, but I would kick in Belgium for the best food if you are super-foodies. If you are not super-foodies, then Paris has enough tasty nice restaurants to keep you going.

Many places in Europe will be celebrating Valentine's Day during your honeymoon, so that will be nice too.