Help me choose between D'Aubusson, Relais Christine and Luxembourg Parc Hotels

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How does one choose -- they all look beautiful and the comments on this site and others are outstanding. Also, the Luxembourg Parc is quite a bit less expensive -- reason for that? Has anyone stayed at the Luxembourg Parc -- there's an avalanche of comments re the D'Aubusson and Relais Christine, but scant remarks on the Luxembourg Parc. Appreciate any comments or suggestions, thanks.
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 06:16 PM

The Luxembourg Parc is a very new hotel, the reason probably for the few comments. But it has gotten praises here. The other two hotels are established and lots of people have stayed there and like them.
The Lux. Parc is by the gardens while the other two are in St. Germain.
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 06:20 PM

yes, I think that is the main reason also that there aren't many comment on the Luxembourg Parc -- it's very new. The other hotels have been around for years.

I imagine that is also why it could be less expensive -- it is newer and needs to gain a presence, and not that many people know about it yet.

In any case, all of these locations are excellent, so there is no difference on that score.
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Original Poster

Yes, that is what I was assuming also. Annaj, on this site, seems to be the only person whose stayed there who has posted comments. Annaj, can you compare the Luxembourg Parc with the other two? Thanks. Barbara
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 07:51 PM

We've stayed at both the D'Aubusson and Relais Christine and they have both been delightful. We haven't stayed at LP since it is newly opened..but location-wise , I'd choose the D'A. or Relais Christine. You are that much closer to the Seine and what as a tourist you will want to do.

4 of our favorite restaurnats are within steps of Relais christine... Espadon Bleu, Chez Fernand, Le Rotisserie d'un face,and Le Christine.Or if you are richer than we are..Jacques Cagna.
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
My boss stays at the Relais Christine and loves it, and his wife is about as picky as you can get.