HELP!!

Nov 7th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Original Poster

HELP!!

Hi to all the travllers out there.
My husband and I are looking at travelling to Spain for the purpose of moving there.

The time line that we have is 14 days, we would like to hear of anybody there that has moved from New Zealand to Spain.

What we are also after is an itinerary of where we could go in the 14 days to make the most out of this beautiful country, we would like to stay a couple of days in each place and we would like to hear about bed and breakfast places we could stay in.

Looking forward to hearin from you

Pania
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:14 PM

Hi Pania,

You will get many helpful responses if you put "Spain itinerary help" in your title.
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:18 PM

"HELP!!" is not a very useful title. You could be asking anything about anywhere in Europe.

You want some specific advice - so I'd re-post w/ a title something like "Thinking of emmigrating NZ to Spain. Suggestions for a 2 week itinerary for exploring? Any other advice?
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:29 PM

If you are looking to move to Spain, you should understand it is a very sprawling country with several distinct regions and climates.

Can you tolerate hot weather? Do you insist on green countryside? Would you rather be by the sea or the capital? Do you want rural life or urban life? Do you want to immerse yourselves in speaking Spanish, or is it OK with you if people speak Basque or Catalan?
Nov 7th, 2006, 03:54 PM

Hi P,

Lousy Title !!!
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:18 PM

Have you looked into the legal logistics of moving to Spain. Am not aware that New Zealand is part of the EU - or does some sort of connection to Britain qualify you as a legal immigrant to all parts of the EU?

Otherwise - moving to a counry in the EU and finding legal employment can be extremely dificult - unless you plan on doing the whole thing illegally?
Nov 7th, 2006, 07:40 PM
P_M

Pania, I see this is your first post. I second the suggestions above. Please repost your question with a more descriptive title, and give us a bit more info about your move to Spain. Good luck.