Reload this Page >

Has any one stayed at any of 4 B&Bs

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 09:03 AM
Mary

Bunratty Heights, Rose Villa Ennis, Cnoc Mhuire Kilkenny, Marless House Galway, has anyone stayed at either of these B&bs? as we are thinking of booking them.<BR> Thanks Mary

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Helper

TO the top.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 10:48 PM
aaa

ttt

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 04:20 AM
janis

Perhaps you would get a better response if your title was more informative. As it is now you could be asking about B&Bs in any country in Europe. You want info on some very specific places in Ireland so you need Ireland (at a minimum) in your title - the actual B&B names/villages would be even better.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 05:04 AM
cd

RE: Marless House<BR>We tried to get reservations here 4 wks in advance and they were booked. The Marless House comes with a lot of recommendations. (ie Frommers) We ended up in another very nice B&B but passed the Marless House while in Salthill and it is very nice from the outside. The area is great.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Sinead

Hiya,<BR>I live near Marless house and have been in it. It is really clean, lovely rooms great location, nice owners...you should go for it. Its very well run and only 30 seconds walk from Galway bay.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 12:33 PM
marylouise

Hi Mary<BR>My family of four used the family room<BR>at Marless House in June 2000. It was lovely. I'd stay there again. The breakfast was wonderful. I still dream of the delicious porridge I had there.<BR>It was our first night in Ireland after a "red-eye" flight into Shannon. After a refreshing walk along the ocean and and dinner in Salthill we slept like logs in her very comfortable beds.<BR>You can't go wrong there. They have a website.<BR>Have a wonderful trip.

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 04:59 PM
mariana

We stayed in Marless House in Galway just four weeks ago. It was wonderful , clean, comfortable, and Mrs.Mc Gharity(?) is a super friendly hostess. She is easy to get in touch by e-mail and responds efficiently and promptly.