Dubrovnik - Safety Concerns

May 28th, 2003, 07:37 AM
Original Poster

Dubrovnik - Safety Concerns

Hello. I am an American woman planning an August trip to Dubrovnik with 2 Irish female friends. We are all in our mid-twenties and are planning to just enjoy the sun, hit the beaches and relax. However, we have some concerns about our safety during this trip. I'm hoping fellow female travelers who have visited the area lately will be able to alleviate any of our concerns. Thank you!
May 28th, 2003, 04:07 PM

I've been to Croatia several times and have had no problems there. It is perfectly safe! It is a great place to relax and enjoy the sun! The beaches are beautiful and there are tons of cafe's! Dubrovnik is one of my favorite places! Enjoy and don't worry to much.

Nina
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:11 PM

Hey
No reason to be concern. It is very safe here and you will enjoy every minute here. If yoou need any information of Dubrovnik don't hesitate to ask me

Tom

Taxi Service Dubrovnik
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:18 AM
elr

I agree with above posts. I returned from Dubrovnik about two weeks ago, and it was one incredibly hassle-free. have fun.
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:05 PM

You need to do exactly the same things you'd do in any low-crime US or Irish city.