Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Do PariShuttle take you directly to your hotel door?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 11:48 AM
maryann

We are thinking of reserving a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, considerint PariShuttle. Do they take you directly to your hotel door?

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 11:55 AM
mark

Yes <BR>We used them twice to/from our hotel.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 01:34 PM
beth

Have used them on two recent trips and was very pleased. Ask for Mark Harris, the manager, who will give you a small discount because you are a Fodor poster.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 05:20 PM
nancy

I used Paris Shuttle (maybe the same as PariShuttle?) last year and they delivered me to my apartment at $22/person. Very convenient; just called when I arrived at the airport; not a long wait. I received a confirmation from my web booking and noticed the pick-up time to return to the airport was way too tight to make the flight. Stupid me, I didn't correct it right then just thinking I would when I called to confirm the return trip. Well, the person I talked to was very annoyed but took care of it. Just make sure your return is correct.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 10:19 PM
xxx

Another thing that's good about this service is that you don't need to reserve with a credit card or prepay. You pay either by cash or credit card when you arrive.

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 02:50 AM
Pauline

maryann<BR><BR>we used them last week and have nothing but praise for the service<BR>They will drop you to your door maybe first maybe last depending on where the hotel is.<BR>Reserve direct with mark and say that you use fodors and he will give you a bit of a discount <BR>the address was [email protected]

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 03:30 AM
Mary Anne

Do they really charge $22.00 per person? It seems very high.<BR>Are there any more reasonable shuttles?

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 03:58 AM
Pauline

depends how many people you are but I think it was 15 euros per person when there is more than one travelling or 21 euros if you are on your own<BR>we took a taxi whilst we were in Paris & it certainly wasn t cheap<BR>

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 04:28 AM
Mark

$22 what a rip off

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 05:01 AM
Maryann

on their website they advertise $17per person

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 05:27 AM
Pauline

Website is 17 but contact Mark direct & he will give you a Fodors discount<BR>

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 05:35 AM
andrea

I got a quote of 15 euro/pp from Mark Harris-that's after the Fodor's discount. I don't think it's expensive at all for three people at 45 euro total.