Search

discount pharmacy

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5th, 2004, 11:33 AM
ita
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
discount pharmacy

I just posted a similar message but it seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know of a discount pharmacy in Nice or Lyon that is similar to Fougherty in Paris. I am looking for good prices for Phytologie hair products.
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 11:41 AM
jenifer

It hasn't disappeared, this is just a fast-moving forum. Have you seen at the bottom of the page where it says "get the next 50 messages"? If you click that, you'll get the second page of posts, and you can keep on clicking through, 50 messages at a time, to see all the thousands of messages that are here.

That said, the easiest way to find your own posts is to click on your username in the upper left corner. You'll see them all there.

This post does have more detail than the other, so hopefully you'll get some good answers here.

Old Mar 6th, 2004, 08:18 AM
ita
Original Poster

topping
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 05:35 PM
ita
Original Poster

any natives of these cities using this site?
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 07:06 PM
yk

ita-

You might have better luck in getting responses if you repost with a heading that mentions "Discount pharmacies in Nice & Lyon". There are lots of France experts on this board but they may not necessarily open a thread that just says "discount pharmacy".
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 08:05 PM

Also, a tip to help you find your posts....

Click on your username near the upper left corner of the screen (or your name within any thread.) ALL threads on which you've posted will appear as a list on the left side of the page. If you're still seeking further responses to something, just reply to it to "top" it, as you've done here.

For what it's worth, I found good prices for Phytologie at random pharmacies the last time I looked. However, with the current strength of the Euro versus the dollar, I wonder if they'd be any less expensive than in the US!
Old Mar 9th, 2004, 01:07 PM
ita
Original Poster

Last year with Canadian dollars ($1.69=1E) there was still a considerable saving-enough to make me want to do it again.
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 04:30 PM
ita
Original Poster

I am asking again if there are discount pharmacies available in the south of France, e.g. Nice or even Lyon. I am interested in Lierac skin care products. Are they readily available in France and how do the prices compare to the dollar?
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 05:09 PM

Lierac is a major French company, so their products should be readily available all over France.

I've never seen anything like a discount pharmacy in France, prices seem fairly regulated in all stores and I haven't noticed much variation. I do occasionally buy some skin care products in major dept. stores or Monoprix just for fun for myself or to give as gifts when the packaging seems attractive, but all of the French cosmetics or skin care products I've seen in France are priced as much (as usually more) than they are in the US, so I don't buy things readily available in the US or to save money.

If you want things like that at a discount, I suspect it might be better just to search on the internet in places like beauty.com, etc. Just stick Lierac and discount into Google.

I've never heard of a discount pharmacie called Fougherty in Paris, and it isn't in the phone book. Where is it? Are you sure that's how it is spelled?
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 08:16 PM
ita
Original Poster

The spelling is incorrect and I can't find the correct spelling right now. It is on Rue du Four,a small street just off Blvd.St.Germaine and close to the Monoprix. It is mentioned often on this forum.
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 08:46 PM

I believe you're thinking of Pharmacie Fouhéty , 26 Rue du Four.