DIANE C. in CA

Jul 31st, 2002, 06:52 AM
Wendy

DIANE C. in CA

Diane,
I got your latest e-mail this a.m. and I have been receiving your e-mails for months and answering them immediately...for some reason you aren't receiving mine when I answer!? Don't give up, E-mail me with your phone number and I can call you!
Wendy

Jul 31st, 2002, 11:41 AM
>><<

.up

Jul 31st, 2002, 01:09 PM
Rex

Wendy,

Are you still (occasionally) in Columbus? any interest in an Ohio (or KY/IN/OH) Fodor's get-together?

Best wishes,

Rex

Jul 31st, 2002, 01:52 PM
wendy

Hello Rex,
I am in Fl visiting my folks before I move to Paris in a few weeks...
Wen

Jul 31st, 2002, 02:37 PM
pam

Hi Wendy! How's everything?

Jul 31st, 2002, 07:54 PM
Betsy

Moving to Paris? Tres magnifique, Wendy! Don't forget to send us your new e-mail address.

Jul 31st, 2002, 08:18 PM
DIANE

Wendy,
Thanks for this post on Fodors. I had no idea! I'll follow through as suggested. (Seems like you have lots of fans here!) Diane.

Aug 1st, 2002, 03:33 AM
Wendy

Hello All!

E-mail address will stay the same, come see me!
Wendy

Aug 5th, 2002, 07:25 PM
ttt

ttt

Aug 6th, 2002, 12:43 PM
wendy

Hey there Di,

Looks like our e-mails just don't work anymore!? Wei-rd! I've tried your e-mail address from three different e-mail accounts and looks like none are getting through.

I know you about to leave for Italy in Sept. (got your letter) wondered how long you would be there...any chance a few weeks and maybe we can meet up? I can't leave til Sept. 30th...

Give the folks at Malvarina a HUGE hello for me and that I will be in Umbria before the years end...

I've posted you a letter today to catch you up on everything that is going on here (willllllld as usual!Just got back from doing work with the Food TV Network in France, going for round two with them in October in Italy...)with my Fl and Paris addresses and numbers.

I hope you are doing okay!

Love, Wen

Aug 6th, 2002, 02:02 PM
ttt

topping

Aug 6th, 2002, 09:04 PM
DIANE

WENDY WENDY WENDY!!
Thanks for this newsy post. It's more info than I've had in months and I love it. I, too, can't figure out the problem. Can you- or Mellen - think of another solution? Did you get my phone number? I'd love to link up in October. I'll continue with the e-mails and look forward to your letter.
Cheers, DI.

Aug 7th, 2002, 05:04 AM
wendy

DI!

This is insane...I've e-mailed you from 3 different e-mails accounts and I'm not having this problem with anyone else...grrrrr....

I'm off today early for Atlanta, back on Sunday and will most definitely call you- (got the number!)

Tried the alternate e-mail you gave me and hope it works... I'm in France as of Oct. 1st so let's try to work out something! are you still going to Nice or staying in Italy?

Wen

Aug 7th, 2002, 05:53 AM
xxx

I feel as if I'm eavesdropping on a coversation. How come none of your emails don't work?