Search

CAP D'AIL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 02:01 PM
DJ

CAP D'AIL

I've performed a search on Cap D'Ail but came up empty. There is a Marriott located here that I may be able to utilize my points at. I've been reading up on the Cote d'azur area, however, I cannot find too much about this particular town. Can anyone provide me with insights as to the desirability of this location. I would rather not deal with a car. Thanks for any inputs.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Christina

how exactly did you search? All you have to do is put this into Google:<BR>"cap d'ail" hotels<BR><BR>(quotes search on a phrase as is)<BR>You will have plenty of info on the area and hotels, including the web site of Monte Carlo, the Cote d'Azur web site which is good<BR>http://la-cote-dazur.com/capdail/<BR>or that of Menton<BR>http://www.menton.com/capdail/<BR><BR>as well as www.provenceweb.com which is also very good in that area. Look at www.beyond.fr for plenty of info, it is a wonderful web site but I'm not sure it includes that part (I think it might as it has Eze)

Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:30 AM
DJ

Christina,<BR><BR><BR>Thank you for the various website's for the Cote D'Azur & Providence area. As I was looking for first hand knowledge of the Cap D'Ail area my search was restricted to the Fodor board and I performed my search by using Cap D'Ail as a text search, coming up with no entries (I did this both as a sub-search to France and on a stand alone basis).

Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:30 PM
Toni

Great location, really it is a three minute walk into Monte Carlo, not sure why it is another town. Great location and hotel. The beach is a one minute walk. A great place to use your points.<BR>

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:28 AM
DJ

Toni, <BR><BR>Thank you for your observations. Just the kind of thing I was looking for.