Reload this Page >

bus ticket reservation online

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 05:19 AM
alia

hi going to Andalucia in summer and would like to reserve bus tickets. any site from which we can do that.<BR>also can anyone tell us what is the average cost of tickets<BR>from malaga airport to ronda<BR>ronda to seville<BR>seville to malaga<BR>thanx

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 06:48 AM
alia

anyone out there?<BR>

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Maribel

alia,<BR>If you read Spanish, you can do this online at www.continental-auto.es, which owns the Alsina Graells bus co. for Andalucia. Reserve and charge to c.c. There's also a number listed in Spain to call and make reservation (may speak English), office hrs. 7-22 (Spanish time of course).<BR>If you don't read Spanish but want to see the schedules, just click on<BR>"horariosy venta de billetes", then click "ver origines", then select your "origin" from the selection, then click "aceptar", Then do the same with your "destino" and you'll get the schedules, prices, days of the week bus runs...Bus travel in Spain is very inexpensive and quite comfortable.<BR><BR>Hope this helps.<BR><BR>

Old Jun 12th, 2002, 09:38 AM
alia

thanx Maribel,<BR>I followed your advise (I don't speak Spanish) but the problem is that the site does not show ronda as destination and we need a ride from malaga to Ronda and from there to seville. do you have any other recommendation. <BR>thank you so much

Old Jun 12th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Maribel

alia,<BR>Sorry. I believe the bus company serving the Ronda-Malaga route may be Los Amarillos or Portillo (should have mentioned that...) I'm in transit now and don't have that info at hand to make sure. If you re-post and title it "bus from Ronda to Malaga", perhaps Pedro or Olga, our resident Andalucia experts, or someone else who has done this bus trip recently can help you on this portion.