Brugges accomodations

Search

Brugges accomodations

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brugges accomodations

Any input on Hotel Prinsenhof? Looks nice on the website and it's in the 8000 historic Canal district. We'd like to stay at or about $ 150 per person, with a small, charming place with breakfast. Thanks.
Old Aug 31st, 2003, 06:04 PM

hillview,
I'm not familiar with the Prisenhof but we stayed at Hotel Bourgoensche Cruyce in June and it couldn't have been better. Right on a canal and 5 minutes walk from the main square.

Old Aug 31st, 2003, 07:15 PM

We stayed in Number 11 Artist's House B&B, just a 3 minutes walk from the main square. The accommodations are lovely, breakfast is included, and Annie(the owner) couldn't have been nicer. They have a web site with pictures and prices. Be sure to have dinner at Rock Fort Restaurant, it was wonderful! I didn't bookmark the website, but you can search here or on Google to find it.
Old Aug 31st, 2003, 07:17 PM

The hotel Prinsenhof is lovely. It's a bit of a splurge but I would highly recommend it. The breakfast room is gorgeous with a fabulous buffet. It's close to everything. If you stay there, try the restaurant in the alley behind the back patio...delicious traditional food.
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:59 AM

Someone recently recommended the Hotel Flanders. Any input? (We'd love to stay @ no more than $150 American, although I see that the Prisenhoff will run slightly more for what we're interested in. ) Thanks all.
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:35 AM

Prinsenhof is wonderful hotel with great owners/operators. The rooms are immaculate, nice sized, and well furnished. The breakfast is excellent and the location is great. We loved this hotel and would stay there again without any second thoughts. They also offer free, private parking if you are arriving by car, which is a nice benefit. Do not hesitate to stay at this wonderful hotel.