Reload this Page >

Ballsbridge B and B

Search

Ballsbridge B and B

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Meg

Ballsbridge B and B

Can someone recommend a nice B and B in the Ballsbridge section of Dublin? I'll have a car but would prefer to leave it at a B and B<BR>an use the DART to get in and out of the city. Many thanks.

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 08:40 AM
kit

Hi,<BR>I am not sure if you're committed to staying in a guesthouse, but you could check out the prices in Bewleys' hotel in Ballsbridge. If they're doing specials you might find they're the same price as a good guesthouse..

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 07:40 AM
me_at_work

That Bewleys is a great place to stay. Real value for money. Ballsbridge B&Bs are fab, but you'll pay for the experience. We stayed at one directly across from the RDS (of course, I can't recall the name...) which was excellent but pricey. But that's Dublin all over...

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 07:49 AM
xxx

If you have a car then it's worth staying in Ballsbridge as it's difficult to drive in Dublin. I remember my uncle stay in a few B&B's by the RDS when over for Sprts Matches and really enjoyed the places. Check out a B&B website for them.

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 08:00 AM
Laoghaire

Hi Meg...lucky you-going to Ireland...here are several B&B names...I am going next May and will choose one of these...haven't stayed in any, but we use B&Bs every time we go to Dublin and are never disappointed...<BR><BR> Aaron House 152 Merrion Road Ballsbridge http://www.sio.ie/aaronhouse/about.asp<BR><BR> Aaron Court i44 Merrion Road Ballsbridge<BR><BR> Oak Lodge 4 Pembroke Park Off Clyde Road Ballsbridge Http://www.fullfry.ie/oaklodgebandb.htm<BR><BR> We usually stay in Clontarf...don't mind riding the bus for 15 min. Hope this helps...Helen