AVOID CHEAPOAIR for tickets

Jan 10th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Original Poster

AVOID CHEAPOAIR for tickets

I've been for tickets I did not select and it's a nightmare trying to reach someone to resolve it. They don't answer email and there's no toll-free number, so the better part of two days have elapsed with me repeatedly calling and holding during peak hours to no avail.

If you reach a human they claim either they can't help you and you have to call back in at the number you just dialed or, they'll take a message and someone will call "shortly". Still waiting for that.

Finally called my credit card company and reported fraudulent charges. Please save yourself the headache and stay away from CheapoAir.
Jan 10th, 2007, 12:28 PM

Cheapoair...lol
Jan 10th, 2007, 12:47 PM

With a name like that there is no way I would any buy anything from them! LOL!! How did they get your CC number?
Jan 10th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Original Poster

Yes, my face is red...found it on a link through this, and I gave them the card to bill a completely different itenerary from what was actually ticketed. (slaps self yet again)
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:05 PM

I hope you saved the confirmation of your itinerary to prove that they did make a mistake.
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:40 PM

I'm not convinced the name "Cheapoair" is all that different from "Cheaptickets.com"