Notices

Apartment Locations in Nice

Old Nov 7th, 2010, 05:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apartment Locations in Nice

I'm reposting this on the suggestion of Calinurse, since my original title suggested I was just looking for a "nice" apartment.

Thanks to KayF, who stayed in one of these two apartments, I have already received some in the information I'm seeking, but thought I'd repost in case there are others knowledgeable about locations in Nice.

And does it make a difference that I'll be there during carnival?

Just starting to plan a trip to Nice next February or March and am looking at the apartments offered by Nice Pebbles. I'm looking specifically at their Lafayette and Pastroelli apartments, which are just a few blocks apart. Do you think rue Pastorelli is a good location, or is there something negative I need to know about that street?

Here are the links:

http://nicepebbles.com/nice-france-apartment/rentals/7/

http://nicepebbles.com/nice-france-a...t/rentals/124/

Thanks so much for any and all help you can offer.
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:31 AM

I think the location is great. It is close to Old Town, Couer Selaya (sp?), the Promenade.

My husband and I love Nice, we also rented from Nice Pebbles and they were great to deal with.

May I suggest Le Petit Maison for lunch or dinner. I dream of their bone marrow with toast. and lobster paster with black truffles. Yum!
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:32 AM

Paster>Pasta
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 02:40 AM

Check out Owners Direct for their Nice options as well. These are not managed by an agency - you deal directly with the owner. I have one reserved there in Feb and it looks fabulous.
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 04:25 AM

It is a good location - the street is somewhat commercial, with hotels, restaurants, shops, a bank etc., but not too noisy.

You are in close walking distance to Place Massena and the beach, to the Old Town and to the central train station (about 1/2 mile to each of these destinations).