Apartment in Rome for 4?

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 01:47 AM
Matt

Apartment in Rome for 4?

My wife and I plan on visiting Rome this year with our two small children. Does anyone know any good websites or any other means on how to find a good selection of apartments in Rome? I can't afford to pay more than $700 per week.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 06:45 AM
ellen

The hotel booking sites www.venere.com and www.itwg.com include apartments for rent. I looked around for an apartment for a recent trip to Rome and am sure you could find something for that price. Also just plug in "apartment" "rome" "rental" into a search engine such as "Google" and you should be able to find some.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 02:30 PM
jane

Try www.domusintl.com

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Andrea

We used the website http://www.b-b.rm.it/accommodations/index.htm, and were thrilled with both the service and our apartment (Ref. #1, in Campo de Fiori). At an initial glance this morning, it didn't seem like there was anything in your price range, but we called and spoke with them on the phone and they were very friendly and knowledgeable - I think if you call and tell them your budget they may be able to help you find something.

Old May 31st, 2002, 07:58 PM
WALTOR

The CAVALIERI MINI-HOUSE has a nice apartment for 4 fully equipped under 800EURO a week. A/C....clean - residential area off Via Appia. I use it and love it there.