I am flying from JFK-CDG later this week and was wondering about checking in. I booked the flight through delta.com because I am flying a regular Delta flight back from NCE.
So my question is, should I check in on Air France's website for the departure codeshare or should it be delta.com?
I'm worried that if I check in on Air France's website, it would somehow invalidate the second leg of the flight that is operated by Delta on its own, thus leaving me unable to check in when I return home.
Any help would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementdigestdog.com/androforce-x10/
- 2 two days in Nice
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 New fast track
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 london or amsterdam