I am planning to spend a week in South of France and would like to do immersion course. I have read a lot about the schools on Fodor and Tripadvisor and narrowed down my search to France Langue in Nice and Accent Francais in Montpellier. I would like to hear some views about both of these schools. In particular, if anyone studied in France Langue, please share your impressions as not much info available about this school.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO$ 1800:570:1233 Passwords Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h ak47baba..
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Where to buy Saffron?
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 14 Portugal
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 25 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate