2 families & 2 apartments

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:27 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had all but decided on Paris Sleeps (notre dame des champs) but now another family will be meeting us in London and making the trip to Paris with us. So back to the drawing board. Any suggestions? we will be 1 family (2 adults & 1 x 17yr old & 1 x 19yr old) and 1 family (2 adults & 1 x 17yr old). So we would need two apartments one two bedroom and one, one bedroom. It just makes sense to stay in the same building. Any help greatfully accepted. Thanks for everyones help so far.
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 12:17 AM

Hi, have you tried Citadines? they can take up to 4 people per room. have a look here :
http://www.citadines.com/ukpreho0.htm
have a nice trip!
corinne
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 12:28 AM

Hi fellow aussie, we are staying at the following place, newly renovated apartments across the road from le Louvre no less! They look great, I think are reasonably priced and I think come in a combination of 1 and 2 bedroom configurations.
They also have a few others scattered around Paris. Dealings with them so far have been fine - we leave in 3 weeks and will be in Paris from the 5th july for 5 nights. If that is before you I am happy to report back but have a look anyway....
http://www.apartfr.com
Good luck.
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 03:27 AM

You might want to try www.parisperfect.com since they have several apartments that are in the same building and some that are directly across the street from one another. The also have two three bedroom apartments.We have used them many, many times and been very pleased.
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 02:19 PM
Original Poster

thanks all.
cocofromdijion: we were originally booked into Citadines (les halles) but after following this forum really wanted to try a more unique experience. But am now thinking that it might be the way to go.
ozgirl: I would love to hear back from you. how excited you must be! What state are you from? I will check out the site you gave...anymore info when you get back would be awsome. We don't leave 'till 20 Dec.
laidback: I have looked at ParisPerfect but found it a little expensive, although they look lovely.
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 02:35 PM

Take a look at vacationinparis.com and Chezvous.com
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM

I recently stayed at Citadines st. Germain des Pres in Paris and took a tour of Les Halles.
They are clean, modern apartments. I stayed in a studio. but the 1 bedroom I saw at Les Halles was a good size, Certainly big enough for 4. The Kitchens are equipped with all the dishes you will need, plus things like wine glasses and corkscrews, toaster, kettle, 2 burner stove, fridge and dishwasher, dishtowels, and dishwasher soap. The suites have AC, TV/CD player good size bathrooms.
While they do not have a lot of parisian character, they are both in great locations, and
great for a family stay. You can even get breakfast there if you do not want to make your own.
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM

aussiedreamer, we are from SA (go the crows!)and our forthcoming trip includes Provence, Switzerland, Paris, Amsterdam and Brugges (a medical conference in Amsterdam the reason (!) for the trip.)
We will be back late July so will offer any advice I can then.
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
Original Poster

Hey Ozgirl, (go the Lions!!!)
would you like to email me or do you intend to write a trip report? I had a look at the site you suggested, I found it a little confusing, I will look forward to your personal thoughts on the apartments. Our trip includes, Nyc, Orlandon, Chicago, London, Paris and Singapore. Cant wait.
thanks Lynette for the Citidines report, very helpful. I think that is what we will do. But will wait for Ozgirls thoughts in July.
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM

aussiedreamer, well, both the crows and brisbane have had glory days not sure if they will be this year!
If you would like to post your email I will send you a report on paris apartments when we return. I agree the website is a little confusing but time will tell what the product is like I guess! Great location and I didn't think 900E was too bad for a week?
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Original Poster

thanks ozgirl.........
[email protected]