Reload this Page >

Cruises that depart from Baltimore MD

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 10:34 AM
Bonnie

I would like to purchase a cruise for my son and his financee as a wedding present. They live, and are being married in, Balto. Maryland. For various reasons, economy being an important one, it would be nice to find a cruise that leaves from Baltimore in mid-August 2003. I am happy to consider any and all destinations, based on cruise price. Thanks for your help in advance.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 12:45 PM
Faina

To start you can go to: Expedia, Cruises, Ship/Port search. Type in Baltimore MD, and you got the list of all cruises with itineraries and prices.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 02:09 PM
Theresa

To my knowledge - Celebrity Galaxy is your best (and possibly only) choice.<BR><BR>I am not sure if there are any other ships currently scheduled to go out of there.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 05:05 PM
Cruiser

Galaxy is your answer ---looks like a 10 or 11 day cruise--choices eastern or western Caribbean.<BR> But what a fantastic cruise line Celebrity is!!

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 08:30 AM
Kim

Another one out of Baltimore is on Norwegian Crown Odyssey (which is a wonderful cruise line). But their earliest sailing this year is not until September 15, and it is a Canada/New England sailing.

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 09:25 AM
Wondering

Never heard of Norwegian Crown Odyssey. Have you sailed her, Kim? <BR><BR> There is an Orient Cruise Line with a Crown Odyssey.

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 10:58 AM
Kim

Go to www.ncl.com under itineraries listed under Canada/New England and you will see the sailing. Never sailed with this ship. Not really in to this itinerary, I like the warmer more tropical climates. But it is the only sailing they offer out of Baltimore.

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 01:28 PM
Parrot Mom

NCL Odessey is cruising from Baltmore Starting on Septem ber 15th.. to Canada for 11 days. have been trying to find the itinerary for you, but these cruises are very popular. Typically they would probably stop at NYC, Newport, R.I., Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, Halifax, St. John, Sydney, Corner Brook, cruise through the Saguaney River, and go to Quebec The Odessey is part of the Orient Line which is part of NCL.. You mght find an affordable cruise leaving from Philadelphia that goes to Bermuda at the earlier time...

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 04:28 PM
Parrot Mom

Bonnie....try this site..<BR><BR>http://nameadmin.oingo.com/apps/doma...admin&amp;ac=s

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 04:46 PM
Bill

The Norwegian Crown Odyssey was the old Norwegian Crown. It was a decent ship several years ago but was transferred to their Orient Line.

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 03:24 AM
sue

Don't delay in trying to book out of Baltimore - I tried for the Galaxy back in Oct and it was fully booked for the first 3 sailings in 2003! Good luck, such a nice gift!