Search

villas tortola

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
villas tortola

Has anyone stayed at the Agape Cottages or Lighthouse Villas in the Cane Garden Bay area? We've stayed in the area before but are looking for a little quieter place.Thanks
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 05:21 PM

try going to traveltalkonline.com They have a BVI board with many trip reports! We stayed at Long bay....they have villas there. It is in the West End and very quiet.
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 06:14 PM

Shapcal, we stayed at a Long Bay Villa and also rented a private villa. The private villa, overlooking Brewer's Bay, was wonderful. Quieter. It had a pool, and the most wonderful layout -- all the rooms had french doors which opened up, with a big overhanging roof. So even during rainshowers you could leave everything open and the outside was inside - if you know what I mean! Here's a copy of the ad, found in the back of Caribbean Travel &amp; life magazine. Do yourself a favor, make the call - they'll send pictures which will convince you! My husband and I stayed there as a romantic trip, but I sent a friend and her hubby and 3 kids there, and they loved it too. Very reasonable price also.<BR><BR>***********************<BR>BVI - TORTOLA - PARADISE FOUND. Winter Whale Watch. New airy, secluded villa. 2BR/2BA, pool. Spectacular view of Brewer's Bay. Short walk to beach/snorkeling. 904-725-2832.
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 06:29 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the Brewers Bay info. I did contact them but the owners would be there for our travel dates. He did give us some other options.<BR>Thanks again. Can't wait for our vacation!
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:20 AM

Dear shapcal,<BR>Thanks for the call concerning our house, sorry the dates will not work, but I do look forward to having your family over for that drink on the porch when you are in 'tola.<BR>Joan,<BR>thanks so much for the kind words and reference! we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in Paradise.!<BR>Michael and Wanda.<BR><BR><BR>
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 05:36 AM

Hi Frittons!<BR><BR>So good to hear from you...now when ya gonna get a website so I can REALLY brag 'bout your place? On second thought, let's keep it secret.... <BR><BR>Joan