Reload this Page >

Urgent help for hotel in San Juan

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 08:49 PM
happy

Hi everyone.. need your help quickly...<BR>I need a hotel in San Juan for my 18 year old daughter and me for a 2 night stay. We need safety above all... something with a beach if possible.. and clean.. You are all amazing so I am asking for your expert opinion. We are leaving Jan 24 so quick replies are greatly appreciated.. have a good one.... cheers!!!

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 04:36 AM
s

Check this site for hotel listings -www.travelandsport.com.<BR>Two hotels on the beach in the Condado are the Condado Plaza and the Marriottt . <BR>Some hotels on the beach in <BR>Isla Verde are Wyndhajm El San Juan, Intercontinental and Ritz Carlton.

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 04:40 AM
pam

You don't mention your budget but there are also many smaller inns, paradors, and guest houses to stay which are significantly less than the large major hotels. This time of year is quite pricy. Try tripadvisor.com where2stay.com and also gotopuerorico.com .

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Dianne

A quick note, we are going to being staying around the area of a beach the place is called At Wind Chimes Inn and I do hope it is nice.<BR>

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Maureen

We have stayed at the Caribe Hilton many times over the years--very nice resort and have completed some recent remodeling with a very large pool.