Search

Turks & Caicos weather

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1st, 1997, 06:50 AM
Michele Miller

Turks & Caicos weather

Looking into a trip for a family vacation for 7 adults. We are considering Beaches Resort, but were concerned about the weather in January. Is the weather similar to the Bahamas? Any info would be appreciated.

Old Oct 2nd, 1997, 03:35 AM
Fran

We were in Turks & Caicos (Provo) in November of 96'
The weather was perfect. The daytime temp. was 90's and the evening was 70's. I can't imagine January would be that much different. The hurricane season is over then. You will have never seen a more beautiful beach. The water is a color that tops the other islands I have been on. It is a very relaxing and peaceful island. Enjoy!!!

Old Oct 2nd, 1997, 08:06 AM
Laura Monahan

My husband and I went to the Turks and Caicos in mid-Feb of '96. The weather was considerably cooler than expected,but lovely all the same. I would say that it got into the low 80s by day, and dropped into the low 70s at night (maybe cooler). I would imagine that the weather is similar to the Bahamas. The water wasn't nearly as warm as I had expected, prob. b/c of it being the Atlantic Ocean. We had a great time, though, and loved the snorkelling (just got cold faster than usual!) You'll love it!...L.M.

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
topping
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 12:19 PM

We were there in early January several years ago. The day time weather was great, a nice breeze daily 80's. P.M.'s cooled down to perhaps 60's. I do recall wearing a light weight jacket or sweatshirt several nights. Water, was a bit chilly for me. I went in only once, but still had a great time.
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 06:05 AM

Thanks everyone for the info on weather, seems like it is never a bad time to visit this wonderful island, hope it stays as beautiful as it is for a few years. francine