January Weather in Turks & Caicos

Aug 21st, 2018, 03:34 AM
Original Poster

January Weather in Turks & Caicos

Hi All, I've searched back through about 4 years of posts on this and cannot find any info. Looking for a reliably warm destination in January, with nice beach and easy access...I know Bahamas, Bermuda, etc... can be a bit chilly at this time of year. Weather averages for T&C show about Hi 80/Lo 70 for January...and I know the island can be breezy, at least some times of the year. For those who live there or visit often over Xmas/January, have you found the weather comfortably warm and pretty reliable for swim/sunbathing or is it common to have some chill? I know weather is never guaranteed, but just looking for general "feel" and experiences. Thanks!!
Aug 21st, 2018, 06:34 AM

For what it is worth, we've made a number of trips to the T&C's over Christmas and early January and each time have had some very nice warm days and a one or two cool ones. Have no idea what Mother Nature has in store for this January except perhaps more of the same.
Aug 21st, 2018, 11:48 AM

Iíve had perfect weather then. Going for25 years, and all trips except for 1 were perfect.

The 1 time it was brutal all overóand although it was slightly chilly and overcast, other islands were worse. The Victoria secret model shoot came here last minute from St Barthís and Barbados because it was worse there.

That was was the only bad year I remember