Trying to identify 7-mile accom. from photo

Jan 14th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Ellie

Trying to identify 7-mile accom. from photo

Help! - trying to identify accomodation pictured in a photo from Caribbean Travel & Life. It is a 3 story, pink, Bermudian looking property, on seven mile beach, pictured in the mag's July 2001 issue in an article titled 20 Top Beaches to Snorkle, under the sub-heading "out your front door". It appears to be no more than a few yards off the beach, and as we are finally planning our trip to Cayman, I'm dying to look into this location. Any help is most appreciated! Wish I had a scanner so I could copy the photo as I'm sure most of you repeat Cayman visitors would know it!
Thanks, Ellie

Jan 15th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Sandy

Ellie,
When I looked at the picture, it reminded me of Morritt's Tortuga resort, but that's on the east end of GC. Try posting this question at the Caribbean Travel and Life Online forum. The magazine has a message board similiar to this and maybe someone there, even the web master might know. I'm curious also, because one look and I said Morritt's. Post the answer if you find out.
Sandy

Jan 15th, 2003, 06:38 PM
Ellie

Thanks Sandy, I'll try the Carib T&L message boards and let you know what I find out (already e-mailed the mag)
Thanks

Jan 17th, 2003, 12:00 PM
divegirl

Any luck identifying this place yet?

Jan 19th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Ellie

Dive girl,

Still no luck - twice tried to post at Carib T&L and can't seem to get the message up. Guess I'll just need to go down there and find it myself! I'll post an answer when I get one

Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:13 AM
Kristen

Could it be the Christopher Columbus condos? Look at the photo on caymanvacations.com

It it 3 stories, pinkish, and the the snorkeling rating is excellent.

Search this Thread