Search

Side trips in Negril

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Side trips in Negril

If you could choose one side trip from a Negril all inclusive, where would you go?
(We are staying at Sandy Bay Beaches)
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 08:34 PM

I would go to Treasure Beach, hook up with Tiverton, hit the Pelican Bar and buy him dinner at his favorite haunt on the South Coast.
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 03:20 AM

Gonna have to treat you to dinner in
Porty, the new haunt, CS. But mind you, have taught the cooks to put truffle oil on everyting
For sonogal:
Mayfields Falls or Pelican Bar/Tosh
Museum,mayble Blue Hole Gardens -- put yourself in the capable hands of Talk of the Town Tours/Sala and Sienna Kerr out of Negril.
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 08:24 AM

Tivertonhouse: do you have properties in PA for rental? Are you still affiliated with the ones in TB?
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 07:15 PM

Hey CS,

how are the babies? Cooking nicely?

sonogal - we hoped to visit the Pelican Bar but once we hit that beach!!!!! Wow, we were soooo.... relaxed - we didn't do AI but still didn't leave the beach
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 12:17 AM

CS: The more it changes, the more it stays the same. We have properties on both coasts. On The South Coast: In Treasure Beach: Blue Marlin, Coquina, Driftwood -- all in Great Bay --
Mar Blue in Old Wharfe, plus The Buccaneer, La Sirena and La Casa Duna --all in Billy's Bay, and Villa Arcadia, Dream-A-Way and Unforgettable in Fort Charles, and Horizon in Belmont/Bluefields Bay are handled by us. We're in talks to add 2 additional properties in TB. Soon come: an intriguing estate in Port Antonio. We also have other North Coast properties in discussion stage now..
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 06:59 PM

alya: babies are hanging in there....better than their momma! Gotta ways to go but everything is looking great....and we are having two girls, by the way. Heather and Hannah.

Tivertonhouse: Very nice....I remembered your website and was actually looking at a couple of your villas in the 4-5 BR size, of course! We'll be in touch soon, I have a feeling.
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 04:11 PM

CS, Lovely names but how do you do that? Which twin gets which name? - first come, first served

We couldn't agree on a name for any of our 3 babes until we'd seen them and it took a while before DD no.2 was named (it was DH's turn to chose the first name )

She was called Junior throughout the pregnancy and for a week after - now (and for the last 22 years) she's called Charlotte or Charlie for short.
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 06:30 PM

That is pretty darn cute! Our deal was that we each were able to name one, assuming the other approved, and the smallest one would go by the name Hannah. Our last ultrasound revealed Baby B as a bit smaller (by a gram or so), so we are sticking with that!
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 08:28 AM

I would have like to call our eldest 'Hannah' - but it didn't sound right with our last name I also liked 'Ellen'

So she's 'Katie' - not short for anything