Sapphire Beach Club

Jul 10th, 2002, 08:51 AM
mike

Sapphire Beach Club

Has anyone had the opportunity to stay at the Sapphire Beach Club? I'm going in Sept. and don't know anymore about it than RCI can tell me.

Jul 10th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Statia

Do you mean in St. Maarten? If so, I have driven by, but not stayed. It seems nice and kept up well. However, it does seem a bit out of the way, so I would recommend renting a car.

Hopefully someone who has stayed there can give you more info.

Jul 10th, 2002, 10:33 AM
kim

I haven't stayed but have toured the resort, it is on the water, sometimes the beachis there, sometimes its not. As far as being out of the way, depends where you like to go, if you enjoy Orient, than its a hike, if you prefer the Dutch side, Simpson Bay area, and Mullet Bay Beach, its a great locaiton. Also about 10 minutes into Marigot.

Jul 12th, 2002, 02:27 PM
laura

We stayed there in 1998 in a studio with an ocean view. Beautiful room with hot tub, granite countertops in kitchen and a marble bathroom. It appear very well maintained. As others have said beach is there sometimes, when it is its really nice, others its not. Ditto, good location. Have fun.

Jul 19th, 2002, 06:30 AM
Pat

Haven't stayed there yet, going in December Xmas week. We bought last year. Seems very nice and clean. The beach at Mullet Bay is quiet since the hotel is no longer being used. We went there the most, not a lot of people. I'm sure you will enjoy Sapphire Beach what unit are you in?? If you want a car rental go to Alain Arnell [[email protected]] We rented from him last year and have already booked for this year. They pick you up at the airport and take you to their depot. We didn't have a plate on the car and no rental information on it there fore we never had any problems with breakins. Tell Alain Pat from Canada recommened him. Also try the crepe restaurant on the French side "Le Saint Germain" excellent and not too expensive. Hope you enjoy your stay. Let us know how it went.