Search

Regent Hotel, Holetown

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Elaine

Regent Hotel, Holetown

Any reviews of the Regent in Holetown. We want to be in this area and find online descritpions and photos very nice. The price is right, too. What's the catch?

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Lois

Hi Elaine,<BR><BR>Altbough I haven't stayed there, it's a great location, and it looks like you'll be getting a great bargain. The rooms underwent extensive renovation in 2001. When do you plan to travel?

Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:03 PM
Elaine

We plan to travel in spring of 03. You seem to know Holetown, did you hear of Inn on the Beach? That was our place, but it closed.<BR><BR>Anyone else know Holetown? Where to stay?

Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:19 PM
Howard

Stayed at Discovery Bay hotel in Holetown last yearb and plan to go again this Oct. Plantation style older hotel with nice rooms nothing fancy, but right on the beach and an excellent restaurant, a large British clientele.

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:23 AM
Janet

I stayed at the Regent when it was the Golden Palm and loved it. BUT it is not on the beach. As The Inn is now closed I would go for Discovery Bay.

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:16 PM
Elaine

Thanks. How about kids at Discovery Bay. We are Americans (albiet --not ugly ones). We have blended amongst the Brits and Canaidians on this island for years...but still, is this resort too old for 8 and 11 year old boys? <BR><BR>RE: Regent..Hotel. Still can't resist this bargain but do not want to make a mistake. Any reviews or recent experience?<BR><BR>