Reload this Page >

Holiday Inn-St. Pete Beach

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Ginger

My husband and I have a gulf view room at the Holiday Inn St. Pete Beach for Labor Day Week. Seems pretty central on Gulf Blvd. and pretty descent hotel. Any feedback or comments regarding this hotel's condition, etc.? This is our first time to St. Pete Beach.

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Jonie

ttt

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Howard

We stayed there a couple years ago. It's fine. Nothing spectacular, but certainly adequate. Good, convenient location.

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Christina

Good location but an older hotel. If you are going to be a beach bum then it will be fine. Did you try the Tradewinds?

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 04:38 AM
joan

As a nearby resident, I can't tell you about the rooms, but I love this older hotel. It is centrally located to shops, restaurants, right in the middle of the "strip", and they have the coolest revolving rooftop lounge...don't put your purse on the windowsill, as it won't be there when you need it! You will enjoy watching the afternoon thunderstorms from your room overlooking the gulf. Be sure to eat breakfast or lunch at Stormwatch nearby, also Scrumpy's for delicious Greek and American food. Enjoy!

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 07:34 AM
linda

We stayed there last year. I'd echo earlier poster: perfectly adequate, not outstanding rooms and facilities. Wouldn't stay except in a gulf front room.

We always spend some time in Pass a grille, as well. Add that to your list.

Are boat shuttles still available to Shell island? Nice outing.