Pool Resort

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 06:17 AM
Laura

Pool Resort

Hello,

I am looking for thoughts on a great "pool"resort. By this I mean a large (or more than 1) nicely landscaped pool, maybe waterfalls, with bar service, plenty of chairs... perfect for relaxing and reading...thanks! We are open to all islands

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 06:32 AM
divegirl

Try the Radisson in Aruba. They recently comoleted major renovations there and the resort is beautiful. Winding pool...zero entry, bar close by, waterfalls, parrots and beautful flowers everywhere

But to be honest with you, the carribbean is so much nicer than pool water and the beaches were perfect...beautiful and white so we never spent any time at the pool!

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 06:45 AM
Nancy

We were in Cancun several years ago and the Hilton Cancun Beach and Golf Resport had 7 pools, 1 extremely large eternity pool, with a bar and waterfalls. The other pools were off-shoots, 1 for kids, 1 for water volley ball, etc. to the large pool. We are not pool people but these pools were very very inviting. The main pool was so large that you could take a chair and sit right in the pool. When we were there is was called Ceasar Park and I assume the pools are still there. Check it out!

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 07:16 AM
pools

Beaches in T&C had some lovely pools. swim up bars. Also some new resorts in Punta Cana have wonderful pools. I have to agree with poster who wants a pool when there is the gorgeous beach and Caribbean to swim in. If you go on applesvacation.com they will show you pics of various resorts and specials for specific areas.

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 07:39 AM
hyatt

You also might want to look into the Hyatt in Aruba. The pool meanders all around giving plenty of space and privacy. It's gorgeous with tropical birds chirping and everything. The rooms aren't much, but the pool is extraordinary.

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 12:09 PM
gweny

Laura

check out www.travelhop.com

great pictures of resorts (pool, beach, room,etc.)

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 06:36 AM
Jim

Hyatt Aruba pool area is absolutley amazing!!

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 06:52 AM
kim

Try Sandlas St.Lucia Golf Resort or Sandals Dunns River. Great pools and waterfalls, bar service and plenty of chairs.Any ?'s feel free to email me.