Planning honeymood in the Caribbean

Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:20 PM
Paul

Planning honeymood in the Caribbean

Looking at 4 different resorts, just wondering quality wise which is best for two young newlyweds.
Wyndham Aruba Beach Resort, Occidental Allegro Cozumel, Melina Cozumel, Our Lucaya Beach Grand Bahamas.
Its for my sister, she was looking through Orbitz and wanted to know fi they were nice resorts and what would be the best buy. All were priced pretty close together, with Cozumel being cheapest.

Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:24 PM
Paul

anyone?

Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:31 PM
mixhele

My husband & I stayed at the Wyndham Aruba for our honeymoon in spring 2001. We loved it. It seems to get a bad rap on the message boards, but we felt like we were staying at a 4-star resort with all the amenities. The staff was friendly and the hotel was gorgeous. I would definitely stay there again.

Jan 24th, 2003, 01:46 PM
XXXXX

ARUBA IS A GREAT ISLAND, BUT CAN BE RATHER PRICY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE RADISSON. IF COST IS AN ISSUE, I WOULD CONSIDER GOING TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC-PUNTA CANA. SECRETS EXCELLENCE IS THE TOP HOTEL THERE. IT IS ALL INCLUSIVE AND ADULTS ONLY.

Feb 2nd, 2003, 05:31 PM

I know you didn't say Dominican Republic, but my sister and her boyfriend just got back from a brand new resort and LOVED it! It was all inclusive and it was the right blend of romance and fun - lots of contests, excursions, good food and drinks, plus it was beautiful and to top it off, very inexpensive. If you are interested, go to www.sunvillagebeachresort.com