Parrot Cay Snorkeling

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Parrot Cay Snorkeling

I am in the process of planning my honeymoon, set for June 2005. Can anyone tell me if Parrot Cay has good snorkeling. My fiancee has never been to the Caribbean, so I want her to get the full experience. Also, other general info about Parrot Cay and TC would be extremely helpful. Thanks a million.
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 07:19 PM

Hi Briana,
Wondering why you specifically asked about Parrot Cay? I assume you may be staying there. Just read their website and it sounded wonderful.---My husband and I will be staying on Providenciales late Oct., 2005. and we, too, are interested in hearing more about snorkeling sites. I'll watch for responses from your posted message.

Old Nov 5th, 2004, 01:45 PM

Honeydoe,
On Provo, there's excellent snorkeling on Grace Bay at Coral Gardens...its literally right off the beach. Another good site is the Tiki Huts on the west side of the island...4wd is necessary to get out there as there's one very challenging spot on the drive...otherwise its just an unmade road. Its a good day trip, pack a cooler, there's no facilities out there.
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 02:18 PM

ABSOLUTELY!

My husband and I honeymooned at Parrot Cay and it was wonderful!

There is excellent snorkeling right off the beach about a quarter mile walk away from the resort - it's called "Rocky Point." We saw turtles, lobsters, starfish and others.

Have fun!