need info

May 13th, 2002, 02:58 PM
Tim

need info

After reading some of these messages, my wife and I are scared we made a bad decision.
We are going to the Turks the 2nd week in June with our two kids ages 11 & 7. We read all the messages about the bad experiences at Beaches and we have already booked the trip there. If there is anyone out there who has gone real recently, any feedback, advice or suggestions would be apreciated. Also, I am a certified diver and look forward to the diving (any advice)?
Tim

May 13th, 2002, 05:16 PM
xxx

You will have a wonderful time. Since it's already booked and paid for relax! The kids will be happy with all the activities and the diving is great. your 11 year old can even take the resort course and go out on 25 foot dives. That would be a great way to get him/her involved in a sport you enjoy. If for some reason you don't like the room you've been assigned to, ask to be switched. Slow down and remember you're in the Caribbean where things tend to be a bit slower than here in the US. It's your vacation...enjoy!

May 14th, 2002, 03:16 AM
anon

Yes, if you don't like your room you can ask to be switched to another provided they haven't overbooked again. I personally wouldn't stay at Beaches if you paid me, too much noise and activity for a relaxing holiday, but your kids will love it. The beach is unbeatable and the island friendly.

May 27th, 2002, 04:37 PM
Mindy

We are in the same boat. We are taking two 16 year old boys the third week in June. Both are certified scuba divers. However, we have read so much negative information, that we are fearing that the boys won't have a good time. We stayed at Beaches Negril last year and loved it. Any further info would be appreciated. And, Tim, please let me know how the June trip goes.

May 27th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Mindy

I'm sorry, our trip is the third week in July. So nervous about what I've read, I can't even get the date right!