Looking 4 summer end deals-help?

Aug 3rd, 2003, 05:13 PM
Original Poster

Looking 4 summer end deals-help?

Hello
Everyone, I am trying to plan a trip leaving either the end of august or the beginning of september. From what Ive been reading on line there seems to be many deals but you must book by aug. 9...I am trying to spend in the range of 500-700 pp, and looking for a relaxing beautiful vacation. Weve loved STT, and Cancun, but were considering something totally new like T&C, Bonaire? Something that wont be affected much by hurricane season...any suggestions, maybe some good sites to find deals?...Thanks for your help in advance.
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:25 PM

Although I don't think it offers many packages for either Bonaire or Turks, you may want to check out www.cheapcaribbean.com They seem to offer the most specials to Jamaica, Aruba and the Bahamas, but other islands are also available.
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:35 AM

www.travelzoo.com

Also, you can look at Liberty travel - sometimes they have good end of summer deals.
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:21 AM
cdt

We found a good price on a T&C package thru Orbitz. Also noticed decent Grenada pricing thru Expedia, which might have Bonaire also. Farther south = less chance of hurricane.

We checked Liberty Travel and their prices were higher.

Aug 5th, 2003, 09:24 AM

Try www.discount-all-inclusive.com, have found really great deals there...

FYI, they offer more than just all-inclusives....
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:48 AM

Check Travel Unlimited http://www.travelunlimited.com as they have a special under "Last Minute" for T&C for $789 that must be booked by 8/22/03 for travel 9/3-10/31. This is for Allegro All-Inclusive.
Aug 5th, 2003, 11:33 AM

There are a bunch of new specials on Orbitz right now one to the turks, another to Punta Cana, and one to Paradise island.. It sounds like they are all really nice. I have been to the turks, and it is one of the most amazing trips i have ever been on.. it was simply amazing..
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:20 PM

Tortola! Heritage Villas (heritagevillasbvi.com)has a great deal going including rental car. Tom & Fran Lombardo know everything about the surrounding islands and how to do them. They will take very good care of you and what you save by staying there you can spend elsewhere.

Search this Thread