Search

Lodging in Vieques

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lodging in Vieques

We are travelling to Puerto Rico at the end of March with our children and plan to visit Vieques for several days. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good place to stay? We need a place that allows kids and would like a place that is clean.
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:30 PM

Hi,
We are also looking for family-friendly accomodations in Vieques for April. Have you come up with anything yet? Every time I find something that looks good, our youngest doesn't fit the minimum age requirement.
Thanks
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:52 PM
ccc

Am not certain what the minimum age requirements are at Hix, Blue Horizon, Tamarindo, etc. If they don't work, why don't you rent a house, which will probably be cheaper anyway. To find houses to rent go to enchanted-isle.com, vrbo.com or cyberrentals.com. Let me know if you have any questions. You (and your children) will love Vieques.
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 06:08 PM

Hectors By The Sea...have not stayed here but have heard some great reviews..located next to Blue Horizon Inn/great restaurant.Hectors has some rooms with small kitchens would be great traveling w/kids
Old Jan 7th, 2006, 04:04 AM
owa

Look at Casa Ladera. We stayed there in December. Three two bedroom units on a quiet street with a pool. Well run property. I posted a trip report if you are interested. Any questions let me know. Owa