Search

Honeymoon HELP!! ASAP

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Rick

Honeymoon HELP!! ASAP

My fiancee and I are getting married in 12 days and going to St. John for our honeymoon. We have a villa rented, but other than that we're pretty clueless. If anyone can help us on what to do, where to eat, what beaches to go to, etc. that would be really awesome! Thank you so much!

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 04:39 PM
brad

Rick, there are very few options for restaurants and such on SJ since it's such a small island.<BR>Virtually all the info you could want is available in the archives here.<BR>Just type in &quot;St John&quot; in the search box.<BR>Hope all goes well.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 04:05 AM
heather

Take the Limnos Charter to Virgin Gorda. It's an all day trip with breakfast snacks, lunch, booze. A 2 hour ride to Virgin Gorda (the Baths is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen)then snorkeling off of Norman Island (caves). This trip was the highlight of our honeymoon this past August. It costs about 120/p and you need a passport or birth certificate with ID to clear customs. <BR><BR>I HIGHLY recommend this trip!!!<BR>Heather

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 04:07 AM
Heather

Oh yea, you might want to check out Megans's Bay in St. Thomas. While there is not much to do there it is a BEAUTIFUL beach

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 06:55 AM
Anna

There are many beautiful beaches to explore on St John. Our favorite sandy beaches were Trunk Bay, Hawksnext Bay, Honeymoon, Cinnamon &amp; Solomon. You can only reach Solomon by either hiking or by boat. We snorkeled at Trunk, Hawksnest, Honeymoon, Lameshur, Waterlemon, and Salt Pond Bay.<BR><BR>We visited St John in November 2002. As far as restaurants, we liked Morgan's Mango, Uncle Joe's Barbecue (near the ferry dock), and Zozo's best. We also tried the Lime Inn and Fish Trap but liked the others better (maybe we were there on an off night).<BR><BR>I ordered some guide books before we went, but I also saw them for sale at some of the shops on St John. If you get one book I'd buy Feet, Fins &amp; Four Wheel Drive. <BR><BR>Have a wonderful honeymoon.