Reload this Page >

Family vacation in Aruba

Search

Family vacation in Aruba

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 09:39 AM
Rita

Family vacation in Aruba

Which hotel would you suggest to go with a 15 year old? We went to the Caymans a few years ago and we found it wonderful for both my husband and I and our teenager. Thank-you

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 09:47 AM
missy

I would go to the Radisson on Palm Beach. Newly renovated...beautiful grounds, great beach, close to the activities pier, several restaurants.<BR><BR>I was there in September and will definitely return!

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 09:48 AM
missy

Actually Rita, Grand Cayman is our next trip. Where did you stay?

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 10:00 AM
Rita

Hi Missy, We stayed at the Hyatt. It was wonderful. The staff was attentive and helpful. You have to walk a bit to the beach-about a five minute walk-well worth it. The water is beautiful and the beach is peaceful. You can swim only a bit and see the colorful fish. I felt like I was in heaven.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 10:07 AM
missy

Sounds nice! The Hyatt in Aruba is great too. We ate at one of their restaurants for dinner one night. You can't go wrong with either the Hyatt or the Radisson. And I can pretty much guarantee you will have great weather whenever you go.

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 05:35 AM
anna

Rita, we went to Aruba and stayed at the Hyatt with our teens. The water is very clear, calm; the pool was fun as well. Snorkeling and scuba are excellent - there's a WW2 freighter sunken off the coast that is very cool for teenagers to see; if you play golf, 9 holes is worth the effort = the constant winds make it hysterical if you're not a great shotmaker like me. Have a great time!

Old Jan 10th, 2003, 05:52 AM
Susan

The Hyatt Aruba has a waterslide, which is alot of fun! Either resorts are beautiful. Actually I think the Radisson may have a larger ground, but if you stay @ the Hyatt, you can always spend the day @ the Raddison. The Hyatt will not allow a non guest to use their bathrooms.<BR><BR>SB