Reload this Page >

Decline of the Fodors chat forum....

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 07:00 PM
vickie

I think most people use this forum to aide in their research of travel destinations. So, I think we should be able to post opinions on this forum without always having several "lurkers" out there just waiting to attack with personal insults. If you disagree with someone's opinion of an island then just tell your own experience and opinion without being rude and insulting the other person.<BR><BR>It would be nice if this chat forum could go back to its original intent and purpose.

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 09:28 PM
Will

Amen....<BR>

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 01:50 AM
Sally

Absolutely agree - however, my personal experience is that I have gotten some useful answers to my travel questions; if you ask a sincere question, you are liable to get some sincere answers, if only a few. Just ignore all the background noise.... Maybe the problem is that Fodor's is only able to eliminate a whole thread instead of just certain answers that are rude or just plain useless!

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 06:53 AM
Cant

Has anyone figured out their qualification of thread removal? They let such trash remain. It isn't the chat forum that has declined, it is Fodor's acting as monitors that has.

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 07:01 AM
linda

This board is at least far better than the US one!