caneel bay

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:40 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
caneel bay

well we are all booked.......end of july, 8 days ...really thought about it but when i saw all the repeat customers......that was the clincher.....only expectations i have is that this vacation will afford my wife and i to spend time together....in and out of the water...thank you all for your input....i know to bring some "OFF", a travel alarm....and a smiling face....that should do it......Are there any Churches in Cruz Bay for Sunday services...(CATHOLIC)...thanks
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:22 AM

Our Lady of Mt Carmel is the Catholic church in Cruz Bay. It's a wonderful, very welcoming little parish, we loved attending Mass there.
You will LOVE Caneel Bay. You and your wife couldn't have picked a better location for some together time!
Have fun!
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:44 AM

I am looking forward to reading your trip report when you return. Have a nice trip!
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:58 PM

When we were there, they had taxi service scheduled for the Sat night and Sunday morning service. Not sure if you had to notify the front desk but I noticed a cab driver coming to the activities desk asking if anyone else was going to church. Thought that was a nice touch...making it easy to go to mass. Have a great time!
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 03:52 AM

My wife & I have attended mass there several times and have always enjoyed it. To us it's our usual catholic mass mixed with gospel singing. I love the elderly woman who beats her hymnal as she leads the singing.