Beaches Negril

Old Oct 5th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Original Poster

Beaches Negril

Can anyone tell me anything about Beaches Negril? We are now thinking about getting married at Sandals and understand taht Beaches Negril is not far away from Sandals. We are trying to find a place where our family and friends can stay if they don't want to spend the money and stay at Sandals. Thanks!
Old Oct 5th, 2003, 06:18 PM
wow

Try doing a search here on "Beaches Negril" & you will get lots of info!
Old Oct 6th, 2003, 10:09 AM

Hi,

Beaches Negril and Sandals are not really that close. Beaches is a good spot for families - lots of activities and good accommodation.

I might suggest you try Swept Away for your wedding...fantastic facility and wonderful for weddings - we got married there and it was great. Beaches Negril is right next door to Swept Away so logistics would work....family/friends could walk right next door to your wedding.

Good luck!
Old Oct 6th, 2003, 11:46 AM

Although Beaches Negril is about 2 - 2.5 miles away from Sandals Negril, there is a smaller resort (less expensive, very laid back) called Beaches Sandy Bay. It is only about 100 yards from Sandals Negril.
Old Nov 29th, 2003, 11:40 PM

Why not get married at Beaches Negril instead? I stayed at Beaches Negril in June and my friend got married there. They had a nice wedding right there. I have not stayed at the other resorts, but just walking along the beach past the other resorts, I thought that the Beaches resort looked the nicest.