Search

beachdestinations.com

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beachdestinations.com

Has anyone used this booking site? Any feedback would be appreciated.
TIA
Old Feb 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM

I am also looking for feedback on this site. I just received a quote price from them for 4 nights (All Incl) at the
Continental Plaza Cancun w/air from Hartford, CT, transfers included for the first week in March - $747.50 pp. This is the best price I have received so far. I have never booked with them before and want to make sure the deal is good and that they are a reputable company too. Would appreciate any input before booking!
Jackie
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 07:32 AM

I'm not usually one for air/hotel/xfer packages, but i just booked our next trip through them because our air-only is so high this year that doing the package only cost us about $200 more than just air. For a nice place in Negril too.

I was suspicious about the price too.

They are an affiliate of Solar Tours. I called the hotel we wanted to stay at (I"ve stayed there before) and asked them and htey confirmed that htey do business with Solar and have for years. If you look at the beachdest website you'll also see the BBB seal and you can click on that to get their report - nothing unusual.

I used a credit card to be sure - I can refute the charges if they are, despite all my checking, a scam.

But I've spoken to them by phone several times now and feel good aobut it.

The hotel is e-mailing me to confirm when they get the reservation from Solar.

We leave in a month so if you're looking at somehting later than that I can report back then....
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 11:35 AM

Hi, I was wondering how your trip went - I want to use www.BeachDestinations.com as well and I want to find out more about their service.
Thanks!
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 06:18 AM

bump... I, too, am looking for additional feedback about using this site...
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 12:59 PM
KVR

We used beachdestinations.com last month for our trip to Turks and Caicos. No problems what-so-ever. I did not book directly on-line. I called their 888 number and spoke to a very nice person who worked with me. At the end of our conversation, she gave me her complete name, toll free number and e-mail address. I had no problem printing out the hotel vochers. I couldn't get the e-tickets for AA to print from their site. I called her back and she detailed help me get to the right location to print them.

From our area, they have the best prices. Even though we have a wonderful TA, sometimes she can not meet or beat them. We are looking at using them again in Nov. for Playa del Carmen, MX.
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 05:38 AM

Good to know. Thanks!
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:27 PM

We've now used them twice, all went just fine.

Once you book you can check directly with the hotel and airline to confirm your trip/stay.