Reload this Page >

Are there any good spas in Jamaica?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:43 AM
Tess

I am going to be staying at the Wyndham Rose Hall, Montego Bay and want to go to a relaxing spa. I think the Wyndham has a small one, but I was looking for something a little more luxurious. Can anyone recommend a good spa?

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 08:04 AM
Sara

Do a trip to Negril and try Jackies on the Reef...I've never stayed there, but I've seen the grounds and heard nothing but rave reviews...<BR><BR>http://www.jackiesonthereef.com/

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 10:15 AM
Mary

Something's coming to mind. An Aveda concept spa in the mountains - could it be Strawberry Hill or Mountain? Anyone else know what small hotel / spa I'm talking about?

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 10:18 AM
tivertonhouse

Aveda spa at Strawberry Hill,Irish Town,above Kingston, too far for you in MoBay.Jackie's on Reef,Negril is good/1 hour. Oasis in Belmont/Bluefields Bay/1hour, the new spa at the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall/10 min. also

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 10:21 AM
Tess

Thanks for all the replies. i look into them.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 02:01 AM
DebbieH

Jackie's is going to be more holistic than luxurious.<BR><BR>Don't sell the Wyndham out. Check the facilities out there. In Jamaica most resorts, even if they only have a small spa or just do facial and massage in the beauty salon, do a great job. You will certainly be near Half Moon, known for their spa, and the Ritz.