Reload this Page >

Thoughts on Hotel Dominion 1912?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 09:57 PM
John Katsanos

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Dominion in Quebec City? other suggestions? I plan on going to the city for New Years.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 03:38 AM
Valerie

I love this hotel! Stayed at it many times. <BR><BR>Staff is very friendly and efficient. Rooms are great. There is a very good description of the rooms that someone wrote which you can see if you do a search on the name here.<BR><BR>Highly recommended.

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 07:02 AM
Jon

It is Ok hotel but nothing extraordinary. I wouldn't say I love this hotel but we had a pleasant stay in Quebec and that has nothing to do with this or any other hotel. I feel that Quebec City is highly overrated, IMO

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 08:45 AM
xxx

Jon: Retournez a Mississippi s.v.p.

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 10:04 AM
Mike

The Hotel Dominion 1912 is one of my favorite hotels with everything feeling &quot;perfect.&quot; The hotel is modern and boutiquey -- if you are looking for old-style luxury or your typical Hilton/Hyatt/Marriott/Sheraton, you will be sadly disappointed. <BR><BR>And I am not a huge fan of Quebec City, but would go back just for the hotel experience.

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 10:48 AM
kate

Since we have stayed at the Le Germain in Montreal a couple of times, I would not hesitate to stay at their hotel Dominion in Quebec City. The city is charming, worth a long weekend, and the hotel from what the site shows is fine. They treat their guests very well so I would think the Dominion would be a good place to stay.