Wadigi Island

Old Aug 18th, 2001, 09:02 PM
sonia

Wadigi Island

Has anyone stayed on Wadigi Island? I have heard great things from one travel agent, but would love any more opinions!

Many thanks

Sonia

Old Aug 20th, 2001, 02:37 PM
corinne

Bula,
we stayed on Wadigi for 5 nights and it was paradise. Everything was perfect. Our agent was so detailed and organized. We then went on to Vomo Island resort and that was phenominal!!! I have stayed at a few of the "good" resorts and Vomo stacked up to the likes of Vatulele and it was better than Yasawa. Everything was planned to the last detail down to the car driving us for souveniers. I have posted a response about our trip at our agents site...FijiVacations.com under success stories. You should definately go to Wadigi. It is worth it.

Old Aug 20th, 2001, 05:35 PM
Peggy

Connie, Vomo was that good! That is great to hear. We have been to Vatulele & Turtle & Namale & I thought Vatulele was heaven. I haven;t heard from anyone that has gone to Vomo & was wondering how it was. Any certain accomodation you would recommend? How did the food & beach compare? Liquor is not included though is it? What about watersports, like access to sailboats & snorkeling?
I'd love to hear more. Oops sorry Sonia didn't mean to butt in, perhaps I'll look at Wadigi also.

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 02:28 PM
sonia

Hi

Thanks for Wadigi info - also interesting to hear your comments on Vomo as I had heard they were a bit run down now and not up to standard of Vatulele etc (this was from a travel agent though so maybe she was trying to steer me to more expensive resort!!!). Would love to hear opinions on Namale, Turtle etc as we may go there on our Honeymoon...

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 04:01 PM
sonia

Hi

Would anyone who has been to Wadigi please leave a post here or email meas soon as possible!!!

[email protected]

Old Aug 28th, 2001, 04:35 PM
Peggy

Sonia,
Hope you got the e-mail I sent you on Vaulele etc. It was a different e-amil address. Just checking. Hope to hear more about Wadigi too!

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

It's my turn to consider Wadigi. Noticed this old post and though I'd top it up.

Anyone have any recent views to add?

Thanks,
Nanda.