Search

Tim Tam's available in US

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Dick

Tim Tam's available in US

I saw talk of Tim Tam's<BR><BR>They are available (along with lots of other Aussie goodies) from the Austalian Catalogue Company based in Atlanta.<BR> <BR>I got their catalog in the mail today.<BR><BR>http://www.aussiecatalog.com

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 11:25 AM
Debbie

Dick,<BR>You're the man! I'm very excited b/c I live in Atlanta and hoping I can just drive over and pick some up.<BR><BR>Ooh, you made this little pig's day!<BR>Thanks for the tip.<BR>Debbie<BR>

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 11:37 AM
Dick

Debbie,<BR><BR>Just looked in catalog.<BR><BR>Their address is 472-B Plaza Drive<BR>Atlanta 30349 800-808-0938<BR><BR>I don't think they have a storefront..but are strictly catalog.

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 03:07 PM
Debbie

Hi again, Dick!<BR>Thanks for the warning, but I no sooner wrote to you as I picked up my mobile and called them. They're open M-F and I can go there to make a purchase(they're in a business park but welcome walk-ins) <BR><BR>I just have to figure out when I can go down there--Australian Catalogue Co. is on the other side of Atlanta from me...<BR><BR>Thanks for the warning. I do appreciate it. <BR>Debbie

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 03:53 PM
Iza

Does anyone know if Tim Tams are available in regular retail stores in Canada?

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 09:59 AM
Confused

Tim Tam's???<BR>What kind of goody is this?<BR>Wondering if I should give it a try during my trip down under.<BR>Thanks

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 01:10 PM
lcuy

They are chocolate covered cookies (biscuits)that come in several versions- milk choc, dark choc, coffee-and are very inexpensive, but taste like a million dollars! In fact, most tourists go looking for them in nice department store and find out that woolworths is the place to get them! They make great gifts and even come in nice tins at holiday time.

Old Nov 17th, 2002, 05:16 PM
marg

So pleased that you North Americans can now get your fill of Tim Tams but have you tried Cadbury Flake bars??

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Paul S

Tim Tams are the best without a doubt. I just found today that they are now making Tim Tam fingers, there are two in a pack. Hey here is an idea if the boss is giving you grief you could always give him/her a good old Aussie finger and they might even like you for it <BR>

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 05:56 AM
Debbie

Hi Marg!<BR>Flakebars are delish too! That's another food I have to ration....but it seems easier to find than Tim Tams here in the States. Some international grocers carry Cadbury products that are sold abroad.<BR><BR>We better stop talking about all these sweets or people are going to get the idea that I'm some 2 Ton Tessa ;-)<BR><BR>Debbie

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 05:57 AM
Debbie

Hi Marg!<BR>Flakebars are delish too! That's another food I have to ration....but it seems easier to find than Tim Tams here in the States. Some international grocers carry Cadbury products that are sold abroad.<BR><BR>I better stop talking about all these sweets or people are going to get the idea that I'm some 2 Ton Tessa ;-)<BR><BR>Debbie

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 07:05 PM
lcuy

My very most favorite in Australia was called,I think, Cadbury Crunchy bars. Honeycomb (sometimes called seafoam) chunks coated in milk chocolate. Crunchy, but melts in the mouth. My brother is coming up from Aus for Christmas...lucky him, we give him a request list: Candy, tim tams, sore throat medicine, hairy lemon vitamins, and lemon curd. No sheepskins or frog purses for us!