Planning a trip in June/July

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:35 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone -- we are planning our honeymoon trip and had a few questions:<BR><BR>1) what is the weather like (since it is 'winter' there we are worried that it will not be warm enough for enjoying the beach and water. any thoughts?<BR><BR>2) recommended travel agents in the US? We are looking to just book the hotel as the airfare will be via frequent flyer miles.<BR><BR>3) your favorite fiji resort for a honeymoon?<BR>everything sounds wonderful and it seems like a hard choice to make.<BR><BR>Thanks, in advance, for your time.
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 05:10 PM

HI, We are going to australia in five weeks and used ETM travel based in westport connecticut. Give them a call. I don't have the number off hand but 800 info has it. just ask them for the european travel management group in westport. If you get through to them ask for Bobbie Mellor. She is from australia and is very very knowlegable about hotels and tours. Let me know how you make out. the number maybe 800 9981200.i think. If you need anymore info I can be reached at [email protected]. Good luck. bruce
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 06:16 PM

What is ETM travel? Do they book group tours or individual travel or both? I am from Westport, CT but am not familiar with this company. Thanks!
Old May 7th, 2003, 12:09 PM

If you are booking your own air travel then you can easily book the resort yourself by e-mailing. Our favorite resort - and perfect for honeymoon - is Navini Island Resort. www.navinifiji.com.fj - reasonably prices and surrounded by a reef so the snorkling is amazing. Large white sand beaches - only 10 bures so you don't have to see anyone else your entire trip if you want. They will also do candlelight dinners on the beach near your bure. Weather in June and July is great - not cold at all- 80 degrees and no rain
Old May 7th, 2003, 12:11 PM

Also, don't use South Seas Adventures - they have given wrong information in the past and directed vacationers to islands that they claimed were relaxing and romantic but were not.