Search

weather and resort help!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
weather and resort help!

Thinking of Fiji for a June honeymoon. Considering spending 10 days in Vatulele and 5 at Wadigi? This is winter there and we are concerned it won't be warm or sunny enough? Other resort we're considering is Yasawa. Will the weather be warmer/dryer there? Any feedback on weather or resorts would be appreciated?
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 05:24 PM
DE

I'm sure the weather will be fine in June as it was good for us when we were there in May a few years back. It is an area with high humidity and we had little rain at that time of year. Can highly recommend the Yasawa Resort. Great place for water activities, easy hiking, or relaxation. Nicely appointed bures on the beach with good sized decks and a hammock in the trees. Very good cuisine and service from the resort staff. Would make for a wonderful honeymoon.

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 07:59 AM

We were in Fiji in May of last year and the weather was perfect. It rained for about 10 minutes on a couple of the days, but it was warm rain and we continued snorkeling. I can't comment on the resort, as we stayed at Tokoriki.
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 08:35 PM

I was in Fiji in July and it was pleasant. We had a small storm that came in for a couple days, but it was still warm outside.
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 03:57 PM

hi there<BR>we spent three weeks in fiji in june 2000 and the weather was HOT...around 28-30 degrees C..........We wouldnt of wanted it any hotter, a litter cooler in fact would of been nice.<BR>June July and August are the best times to go as they are the dry months
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 10:09 AM

Why not head on over to Australia to the Great Barrier Reef?? <BR><BR> GO FOR IT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !<BR><BR>Congradulations !