Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Australia & the Pacific
Reload this Page >

Contiki Great Keppel Island - Anyone been???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Melissa

G'day! <BR><BR>I'm doing an assignment for Uni on the Contiki resort on Great Keppel Island, and was wondering how many of you guys have actually been? What did you think of it? What could be improved? How did you first find out about it? Any help from anyone around the world would be greatly appreciated,<BR><BR>Thanks!!!!!! <BR>

Old Aug 4th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Liz

Do a search of this site for previous answers.

Old Aug 5th, 2002, 10:16 PM
Melissa

Thanks, but that's what I tried first without any luck. I didn't really want to annoy any of you, but it's great to find out this sort of info out from people from everywhere around the world. Any info at all helps out heaps! Thanks again.

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Prue

Melissa, <BR>I don't know whether you are still monitoring this Forum or not - but Contiki Great Keppel Island was featured one of our local TV travel shows last night. I realise it is not the same as someone actually having been there - but they gave it a good rap. Details can be found on their web site - which I think is www.ninesm.com.au/getaway or something similar.

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Prue

Melissa -<BR>After sending my post I realised you are actually in Australia - so you might have seen the Getaway Show - anyway if not the details would be available on their web site.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 09:25 AM
Katie

Hey Melissa,<BR>Don't know if this is too late, but you may have already done this...Contiki has message boards where people post allll the time about their travels. <BR><BR>www.contiki.com <BR><BR>and i've read some of the posts on great keppel island--sounds like a blast! i might be off to do it next summer (once i save up enough money to fly from l.a. to australia!)...sounds like a fun resort to have a holiday! <BR><BR>good luck!